The "hearty" supplement
Heart disease is the number one killer in the United States and a top contender in other countries. Vitamin E is known to protect and strengthen the heart and blood vessels, modify and stabilize blood fats, enhance circulation, protect the nervous system, and support the skin, eyes and liver.
The Botana-E formula is the best protection money can buy with two caplets containing:
- Vitamin E from many natural d-alpha sources, which are more bioavailable, in a unique food base.
- 400 IU of Vitamin E per dosage. Studies indicate that Vitamin E's greatest health benefits are realized through a daily intake of 400 IU - an amount very difficult to obtain in the average diet.
- A full spectrum of tocopherols - Vitamin E has several different "family" members, and Symmetry Direct includes a full spectrum to assure that you get all the protection Vitamin E can provide.
- Tocotrienols - "cousins" of the tocopherols, which also have unique health-promoting benefits
Suggested Use: Take one to two caplets daily as a dietary supplement.
| Serving size: 2 caplets |
Servings per container: 30
Amount per serving
% Daily Value
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate with mixed natural d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma- and d-delta-tocopherols, and tocotrienols)||400 IU||1330|
|Natural food base: alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) herb, Soybean (Glycinemax) Sunflower (Helian thus annuus) seed and wheat germ (Triticum aestivum)||25 mg||*|
|DeltaZorb™ (proprietary patented blend of herbal extracts)†||2.5mg||*|
Other ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, tricalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, calcium silicate, magnesium stearate, and pharmaceutical glaze.
* Daily value not established.
†DeltaZorb™ is a trademark of Symmetry Corporation, and is protected by U.S. patents.